New Orleans area commercial roofing services (Covington, Mandeville and Slidell areas).
Silicone roof coatings can be hand-rolled or spray-applied depending on the specifics of the job. Because silicones are inorganic, they are imperceptible to UV radiation. Silicones do not contain UV stabilizers, unlike many of the other coating materials. Silicone roof coatings out last other coatings.
Jaymar Roofing’s Silicone Roof Coatings are an Ideal Choice for Commercial Roofing Projects in Mandeville, Covington, Slidell and throughout the Northshore
Silicones properly applied can last for 20+ years,
- Silicone roof coatings cure quickly, and in heavy rain, will not cause runoff even if the roof is one hour old. This is certainly a plus in an area where the weather changes quickly.
- In contrast, many acrylic roof coatings need at least 24 hours after the first application before it can stand up to heavy rain.
- Silicones are known for their tensile strength and lengthening abilities.
- Silicone roof coatings perform well in both very cold and very hot weather. Some silicone roof coatings will need to have granules broadcast into the freshly applied coating for a roof tough enough for walking.
- Silicone is the only product designed to hold up under continuous ponding water. This means that, if your roof holds water in certain areas after a heavy rain, it will not break down over time or leak.
If you would like to learn more about how Jaymar Roofing can help with your needs, please call us at (985) 643-4752 (Slidell) or (504) 523-6437 (New Orleans) and we will be happy to talk with you . If you’re needing a quote, just fill out our online quote form and we’ll contact you after we’ve received the quote request.